PDA

View Full Version : Who has a Nike+ with their iPod?

ziwi
Nov 8, 2007, 07:29 AM
Who here owns a Nike+ system for their iPod Nano? Do you currently use it?

If you are using it be sure to join up to the link in my sig for the MacRumors Nike+ club. This month we are running for our Mac. Each month presents new challenges to meet.

If you have not been using the Nike+ then this is a good excuse to start again. It is a good time of year to fight the calories we will all consume.

liketom
Nov 8, 2007, 07:35 AM
is there anyway of listing the names who have voted and then you can maybe add the peeps who are not on the challenge lists ?

ziwi
Nov 8, 2007, 09:56 AM
Not that I know of.

I just figured it was worth a shot to see the potential volume.

tobefirst
Nov 8, 2007, 10:14 AM
I've got one, but I haven't been using it for quite awhile. I plan on eventually getting back to it, and will DEFINITELY get in on the MR challenges at that time.

Applespider
Nov 8, 2007, 10:28 AM
There is if you make the poll not-anonymous. But then you don't know if the people have the same user name here as on the Nike+ site

Perhaps a third option for 'Yes, but I don't use it' would be interesting... :p

iDAG
Nov 8, 2007, 05:51 PM
Great way for people to join us in the challenges and to help them fight the worse time of the year for getting fat. :cool:

iMouseHD
Nov 9, 2007, 11:07 AM
I dig mine and use it every run......well more like brisk walk.....

moloukhya
Nov 25, 2007, 08:55 PM
I've had one but sold my iPod when I injured my knee. I just started running again so I figured its time to buy a new nano and use it. Feel free to add me to any ongoing challenges, I'd love to get back into it!
Nike+ username = moloukhyaATgmail.com

twoodcc
Nov 25, 2007, 09:03 PM
sorry i missed this thread, or i would have voted.

and i also hope that they fix the issue with the nike+ and 3g nanos