PDA

View Full Version : [UK] Brent Cross Meetup

SayCheese
Nov 8, 2007, 06:04 PM
Hi all,

Is anyone going to the Brent Cross store to get the iPhone?
I have not heard anyone on here talk about it so I guess that I will be the only one?

SayCheese
Nov 9, 2007, 08:30 AM
Cool, I guess that as I am the only one to post on here then the queue will be very short?

I was going to go to Regents Street but the queue is looking like it will get very long and the Brent Cross store is inside so I will be nice and warm unlike all those at Regents Street.

The weather outside at the moment is quite cold and the sun is currently shining. I hate to think how cold it will be when the sun sets at 16:18 as it will today.

Ha ha, looks like will be in the best position.

SayCheese
Nov 9, 2007, 07:42 PM
Well, the queue at Brent Cross was well organised and there must have been about 100-150 people there when they opened the doors.

I am surprised that I was the only one on here that was at the Brent Cross store.

I spent the 2 hours I queued for chatting to the bloke next to me about all things mac.

OwlsAndApples
Nov 10, 2007, 05:38 AM
Well, the queue at Brent Cross was well organised and there must have been about 100-150 people there when they opened the doors.

I am surprised that I was the only one on here that was at the Brent Cross store.

I spent the 2 hours I queued for chatting to the bloke next to me about all things mac.

If I had enough funds I would have gone, Brent Cross is my nearest Apple Store :p