PDA

View Full Version : Albums not in order in iPod, how can I fix this?

MK25toLife
Nov 8, 2007, 07:43 PM
EDIT: I meant to say the individual tracks in certain albums that I added songs to are not in order. Sorry for the confusion!

Ok let's say I have an album then I add songs to an album, maybe like a remix or a iTunes bonus song that I bought that wasn't originally on the CD. I change the track numbers to make it look like it was apart of the CD but it's still out of order. Example below.

Tracks 1-13 on original CD
I added tracks 14, 15

In iPod the order goes 14, 15, 1-13, how do I fix this so it is in numerical order?

flir67
Nov 9, 2007, 12:22 AM
EDIT: I meant to say the individual tracks in certain albums that I added songs to are not in order. Sorry for the confusion!

Ok let's say I have an album then I add songs to an album, maybe like a remix or a iTunes bonus song that I bought that wasn't originally on the CD. I change the track numbers to make it look like it was apart of the CD but it's still out of order. Example below.

Tracks 1-13 on original CD
I added tracks 14, 15

In iPod the order goes 14, 15, 1-13, how do I fix this so it is in numerical order?

select all of them, hit apple key "i", yes, try choosing complation cd checkbox.

MK25toLife
Nov 10, 2007, 07:43 PM
select all of them, hit apple key "i", yes, try choosing complation cd checkbox.

That didn't do anything and plus it's not a compilation. Anyone else have this problem?

MK25toLife
Nov 10, 2007, 07:43 PM

That didn't do anything and plus it's not a compilation. Anyone else have this problem?

Mac OS X Ocelot
Nov 10, 2007, 07:45 PM
See if the Album Artist is different. That matters. Pisses me off, too.