Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bridonohue

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2006
loaded 1.1.2 yesterday. last night i added a new event to ical and when i plugged in my ipod it synched fine. this morning i added a new event to the ipod, but when i plug in my ipod to my imac it gets stuck in synch mode. 30 minutes before i quit, twice. neither time did it add the new event to my ical. anyone else have this issue or have any idea how i can fix it?
thanks

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
loaded 1.1.2 yesterday. last night i added a new event to ical and when i plugged in my ipod it synched fine. this morning i added a new event to the ipod, but when i plug in my ipod to my imac it gets stuck in synch mode. 30 minutes before i quit, twice. neither time did it add the new event to my ical. anyone else have this issue or have any idea how i can fix it?
thanks

Got exactly the same problem with mine, everytime it comes to sync the calendars it hangs for ages before AppleMobileSync crashes and no calendars are synced to or from the iPod. Its really bloody annoying. Did you download 1.1.2 or did you let iTunes do the update?

I'm hoping there's a quick fix to this because it's bloody annoying.

bridonohue

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2006
Got exactly the same problem with mine, everytime it comes to sync the calendars it hangs for ages before AppleMobileSync crashes and no calendars are synced to or from the iPod. Its really bloody annoying. Did you download 1.1.2 or did you let iTunes do the update?

I'm hoping there's a quick fix to this because it's bloody annoying.

i think i found a soution, at least this seems to work so far. i went into "isynch" in the applications folder, went to prefrences, and reset all synch history. i then re-synched my touch and it worked fine. hopefully that's the last of the problem.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
i think i found a soution, at least this seems to work so far. i went into "isynch" in the applications folder, went to prefrences, and reset all synch history. i then re-synched my touch and it worked fine. hopefully that's the last of the problem.

Yep, that's done it. Cheers mate, owe you a beer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.