Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marclapierre13

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 7, 2005
Holy, I was looking through the preview list on IGN. I just have to say, I wish I was rich. There are like 5 awesome looking games this week alone. Unfortunately I will only be able to find 1, or 2 if I get a good deal on ebay.

-Kane & Lynch
-Soldier Of Fortune 2
-Area 51- Blacksite
-Crysis
-Need for Speed Prostreet

Ill probably get Area 51 once I get my macbook hooked up to my plasma TV, and same with crysis.

For now, im going to get Kane and Lynch if it gets good reviews and NFS Pro street.

eXan

macrumors 601
Jan 10, 2005
Russia
Holy, I was looking through the preview list on IGN. I just have to say, I wish I was rich. There are like 5 awesome looking games this week alone. Unfortunately I will only be able to find 1, or 2 if I get a good deal on ebay.

-Kane & Lynch
-Soldier Of Fortune 2
-Area 51- Blacksite
-Crysis
-Need for Speed Prostreet

Ill probably get Area 51 once I get my macbook hooked up to my plasma TV, and same with crysis.

For now, im going to get Kane and Lynch if it gets good reviews and NFS Pro street.

New games? Isnt soldier of fortune 2 a very old game, from like 2001 or 2002?

fishy2k8

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2006
have you played the demo for pro street? i have it on my mbp 2.16 c2d 15.4 2gb ram 160hd 256 ati x1600, running on bootcamp vista on the highest graphic settings and it seeming choppy to me. Has anyone else experienced this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.