PDA

View Full Version : Does your alarm ring for you itouch

gemfighter
Nov 11, 2007, 07:30 PM
When you set your alarm, at the designated timing. Does your itouch 'rings'? or it only plays the 'ringing' thru the headphones? Mine only display "Alarm" with option to snooze and Stop with no sound coming out of the itouch at all........

gemfighter
Nov 11, 2007, 09:14 PM
14 Views and no reply?
hmmm.....
When you set your alarm, at the designated timing. Does your itouch 'rings'? or it only plays the 'ringing' thru the headphones? Mine only display "Alarm" with option to snooze and Stop with no sound coming out of the itouch at all........

Pathfinder55
Nov 11, 2007, 09:18 PM

That is probably because you have your sound on none.

gemfighter
Nov 11, 2007, 09:24 PM
i've set on every possible sound in it.......still doesn't rings.

EnTg888
Nov 11, 2007, 09:27 PM
Yeah, mine doesn't ring either... it seems that sometimes after a sync with iTunes the ipod stops ringing. Weird, nonsensical glitch, but a full reboot (hold down hold button until it says "shut down") fixes it.

gemfighter
Nov 11, 2007, 09:40 PM
Yeah, mine doesn't ring either... it seems that sometimes after a sync with iTunes the ipod stops ringing. Weird, nonsensical glitch, but a full reboot (hold down hold button until it says "shut down") fixes it.

Hi and Thanks En Tg888. Took your advice and it works....what a strange glitch.

gardnerv
Nov 14, 2007, 07:51 AM
The alarm wont go off if the ipod is locked. I have no clue why this is but sometimes it works if i plug it into a dock and play music all night it goes off. I hope that there will be an update fixing this bug soon.