Apr 15, 2002, 04:08 PM
Greetings...

Due to some good (and bad) fortune - I will be selling the following:

(1) Dual 1Gig G4 Tower
(SuperDrive)
(80 Gig Harddrive)
(Geforce 4mx)
(1 Gigabyte RAM)
(Addesso Ergonomic True Form USB Keyboard (ICE)
(Kensington Mouse in a Box Optical Pro Mouse)
(Refurbished Wacom 4x5 Graphite Art-Tablet)

(1) 5 Gigabyte iPod
(Brand New - Still in protective coating)
!! No Headphones !!
w. 1394 6x6 cable and Power adapter

The Dual 1Gig is going to make way for a new Powerbook as my new work requires mobility....(I'll miss my big silver monster - but the deal I've worked with the wife includes a 'no-grumpy-spouse' upgrade to the next gen towers when they eventually come out)

;)

The iPod is brand new. My original 5 gig iPod died an unhappy (and untimely) death. I returned it to Apple (as it was still under warranty) and they happily replaced it with a *BRAND NEW ONE*

In that time that I was waiting - the 10 Gig iPod came out and like a gadget crazed geek with a credit card - I went and bought one :| - Selling the replacement 5 gigabyte iPod at what I think is a really great deal.

Payment terms are Check/Money Order or PayPal (Credit Cards included). Paypal transactions will incur a 30.00 transaction fee (for the tower) and a 10.00 fee for the iPod.

Insured Shipping via USPS Express Mail is as follows:

Tower - 60.00
iPod - 20.00

If you have questions regarding remaining warranty, software included, or would like to see some pictures of the systems - please e-mail me at:

trofkahr@hotmail.com

Thanks for the interest...

mcrain
Apr 15, 2002, 04:35 PM
Drool is all over my face and front of my shirt, but I'm going to hold out and wait for a new powerbook.

Good luck with the new job.

trof
Apr 16, 2002, 09:16 AM
Hello - A lot of you have asked if I would adjust the price of the G4 if you didn't want the Keyboard/Mouse/Wacom tablet.

The answer is yes.

If you don't want the above - I'll drop 150.00 bucks off the price.

That gets you a pretty spiffy G4 Tower for 2700.00

System was purchased in mid/late Jan (right after they came out) - so the the buyer basically gets the full balance of the Apple Warranty.

Thanks!

:D

trof
Apr 17, 2002, 04:55 PM
Ipod's gone now folks...The G4 remains.

Will drop price to 2750.00

that price includes the Addesso Keyboard, Kensington Mouse, and Wacom Pad.

Thanks.

me hate windows
Apr 17, 2002, 05:08 PM
If you haven't shipped the iPod yet. I will buy it for 300.00 plus the 20.00 shipping

macstudent
Apr 17, 2002, 06:31 PM
Darn, if I was faster at checking posts here I could have gotten a great deal on an ipod. O-well, maybe next time

trof
Apr 17, 2002, 08:06 PM
I appreciate the interest - but the buyer already placed a deposite. Can't in good faith sell it to anyone else - even if they offer more.

Thanks Again.

Tomas