PDA

View Full Version : something to smile at

kishba
Apr 15, 2002, 06:31 PM
i thought everyone would enjoy looking at this pic my friend took near detroit this weekend :)

go here to check it out:

http://www.kishba.com/

it's worth the click!

MacAztec
Apr 15, 2002, 06:39 PM
Where did you take the picture?

kishba
Apr 15, 2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by MacAztec
Where did you take the picture?

my friend was driving to a bowling competition and took this picture near sterling heights, michigan

he was laughing so hard he nearly hit the car in front of him (since he was nearing the red light)

very amusing!

britboy
Apr 15, 2002, 07:06 PM
ha ha, that's good!

Americans.... :D

Taft
Apr 15, 2002, 07:16 PM
Where do you live in southern Mich? I myself am from the UP. I've got a few friends that are going to grad school at the U of M. I take the train from Chitown to Ann Arbor a lot.

Matthew

kishba
Apr 15, 2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Taft
Where do you live in southern Mich? I myself am from the UP. I've got a few friends that are going to grad school at the U of M. I take the train from Chitown to Ann Arbor a lot.

Matthew

i actually live in midland, mi... near the grove between your thumb and index finger (closer to the midland though...thus the name)

i love using my hand to tell people where i live :)

Taft
Apr 15, 2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by kishba

i actually live in midland, mi... near the grove between your thumb and index finger (closer to the midland though...thus the name)

i love using my hand to tell people where i live :)

I've got to use two hands. :D

Matthew

eyelikeart
Apr 15, 2002, 07:50 PM
and to think that city officials are behind this... :rolleyes:

MacAztec
Apr 15, 2002, 08:06 PM
Do you guys know anyone with the last name of "Dufek?" Or, have you ever heard that name? They (brothers) went to play in the NFL, after being drafted from U of M Wolverines. They now live in Ann Arbor, and I talk to them frequently. My dad played ball with them, and he is like best friends with the 2 brothers (Billy and Donny).

Michigan is an awesome place...i think. I have a picture of me, about 3 years ago, in the Michigan Wolverine locker room. The best part is, I am sitting at the Q.B's locker...Tom Brady.

Sam guy who won the SuperBowl with the Patriots. Only 2 years into his coureer, and he won the friggin superbowl!

I think I will scan that photo up, if I can find it.

Hemingray
Apr 15, 2002, 10:16 PM
LOL! Here's my personal favorite, from San Francisco. :D