Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jacg

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 16, 2003
UK
Is there something nice like the Logitech optical, except bluetooth for the new 15" PB I might get?

Preferably not M$ fugly.

Chmeeee

macrumors member
Jul 1, 2003
Boston, MA
I believe Belkin is coming out with one next month, they had a press release recently. I havent really been able to find any more information about it though, maybe somebody else on here has?

pepeleuepe

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2002
Los Angeles, California
MS Mouse

One of the few things I've seen Microsoft do right is mice. Personally I couldn't be seperated from my 5-button Microsoft optical mouse. So don't just ignore the company because they make Windows, they actually make very nice mice. If I were to get a wireless mouse right now, it would be the Microsoft BT mouse which is basically the same as mine but wireless.

wsteineker

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2001
Montgomery, AL
Will the MS Bluetooth setup work with a third party adapter such as the D-Link model offered by Apple? And will the MS adapter that's included with the Bluetooth products support other Bluetooth devices? Anyone know anything about this?

TEG

macrumors 604
Jan 21, 2002
Langley, Washington
Will the MS Bluetooth setup work with a third party adapter such as the D-Link model offered by Apple? And will the MS adapter that's included with the Bluetooth products support other Bluetooth devices? Anyone know anything about this?

Answer... Yes and Yes, Yes and Yes.

TEG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.