PDA

View Full Version : Crumpler: Considerable or Dreadful Emb. for 15" MBP?

torpy
Nov 16, 2007, 08:16 PM
So, initially I was thinking about getting the Considerable Embarassment for my 15" Macbook Pro, however, after looking at the dimensions it seems it'll be quite a tight fit.

The Dreadful is only $5 more but will it be took big for the 'book? (i.e. is it possible that it could slide around inside the bag?)

Anyone have any of these bags and a 15" MBP?

maccad
Nov 16, 2007, 08:26 PM
I have the Dreadful Embarrassment but I picked this up for my 17" MBP. Fits very snug in the Laptop Sleeve. Lots of extra room (I actually use an Isis Sleeve and this fits in the bag with no problems. (not in the sleeve compartment) Very happy with it. Crumpler bags are well made and worth it IMO.

roker
Nov 17, 2007, 01:47 AM
About 3 months ago I was going to order the Dreadful Embarrassment, but for some reason (I can't remember why), I ordered a 15" Skivvy instead, & was surprised at how spacious it actually is. My 15" MBP fits in there nice & snug inside its' STM wetsuit with the travel cord in the pocket, & the BT Mighty M too. Or, if I leave it out of the sleeve (this bag has heaps of padding anyway so it's not really needed) I can fit it in there with a 3.5" external hdd & adapter, BT MM, & Magsafe.

I agree with Maccad, these Crumpler bags are of very high quality, I love mine!!

:)