Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pscoble

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 11, 2006
Petaluma
Hey, a few months ago I got CoD2 it's an awesome game but after I beat it I stored it away, and now I came back wanting to play it again (after watching Private Ryan (weird I know..)) and I found the case I open it and.. it wasn't there, the manual was CD wasn't :eek:. I looked through everything imaginable but it was no where to be found. I have the actually app and CD data on my HDD and the key for the game but no CD does anyone know what I should do about this? Thanks for all the help.

NAG

macrumors 68030
Aug 6, 2003
/usr/local/apps/nag
Contact the publisher. This is a common request made by people who wish to use a nocd hack for pirated games so I would suggest you do your best to find your CD legally.

pscoble

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 11, 2006
Petaluma
Well I'm not pirating anything..just wondering if there is any other easy way to get it in case I don't find it would calling the publisher help? or does it have a warranty type thing on it?

NAG

macrumors 68030
Aug 6, 2003
/usr/local/apps/nag
I wasn't accusing you of pirating. Just saying the only legal solutions would be to either find the disk or contact the publisher, as I suggested earlier. If you still have the CD code or registration data they'll probably be able to send you a disk (not sure about what they would charge).

pscoble

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 11, 2006
Petaluma
I wasn't accusing you of pirating. Just saying the only legal solutions would be to either find the disk or contact the publisher, as I suggested earlier. If you still have the CD code or registration data they'll probably be able to send you a disk (not sure about what they would charge).

I'll try that out. Thanks.

Kwub

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2007
Just get CoD4. Unless you want to play Cod2 campaign or something.

Or if you happen to be on a Macbook, which plays CoD2 rather well but dies at the site of CoD4. Or maybe he just prefers a WW2 setting (hey, I know I do, even though I'm a huge CoD4 fan).

pscoble

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 11, 2006
Petaluma
I just wanted to play the campaign after watching that movie I said in my first post so yeah I like that WWII setting plus I don't really want to screw with windows.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.