Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Genie

macrumors 6502a
May 25, 2003
heaven
THat's really funny.

ALl my products are on Amaon, but they limit the price to $22.99...

How did they get the price to be One Million?

Photorun

macrumors 65816
Sep 1, 2003
NYC
Wow, I want one! It works out to about $9600+ per key though. Now the question is do they sell a two button mouse with scroll wheel?

innervision

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2003
californ-i-a
Re: buy buy buy!

Originally posted by Blaaze
someone should try buying it!

yeah, not with my credit card... i thought about it for a second though. wonder if anyone (who reads these forums) has that high a limit anyways?

maybe the government spends a million dollars on a keyboard... like the $450 hammer? or they could get it used for $13.75....

Moxiemike

macrumors 68020
Jan 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
Re: A keyboard for a Million $$$!?

Originally posted by SteveC
What is this all about?? LOL

Is is some kind of joke or is it for real???

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000050ZRM/ref=nosim/techbargainscom/102-8454043-2998547

It's definitely for real. i recently bought the second hand one from a gent for $250,000 + 5 dollars in shipping.

It was amazing. I was granted an island, a rolls royce, a ferarri, a 20 bedroom medeval castle with a g5 dualie and an ipod in every room, a 1962 fender jazz bass in minty condition, two nikon d500 22mp 12fps cameras and my own private party with Van Morrison. And of course, my party guest was Kate Beckinsale, who was dressed up like a princess, given the whole castle theme.

I'd highly recommend picking one up. :D

Moxiemike

macrumors 68020
Jan 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
Originally posted by Thom_Edwards
it is for real. however, i decided for one of the 13 new and used from $14.78. call me frugal...

bet you didn't get the kate beckinsale in medeval garb function code. :)

haha. bet you feel slighted! ;)

Freg3000

macrumors 68000
Sep 22, 2002
New York
Best.Anything.Ever, September 19, 2003

Reviewer: An electronics fan from San Diego, CA United States
I purchased this keyboard on a whim and man was it the best million I've ever spent. THIS KEYBOARD CURES CANCER. It has a button on it that summons Jesus to come and talk to you. WARNING: Don't play BF1942 with Jesus; has the walk-on-water hack. He can also fly and see through walls. This Keyboard changes the oil in your car and makes a killer rump roast. It can also potty train your dog and your kids while serving up SoftServe ice cream (vanilla only as of this writing).

The reviews are hilarious. :)

Moxiemike

macrumors 68020
Jan 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
Originally posted by Freg3000
Best.Anything.Ever, September 19, 2003

Reviewer: An electronics fan from San Diego, CA United States
I purchased this keyboard on a whim and man was it the best million I've ever spent. THIS KEYBOARD CURES CANCER. It has a button on it that summons Jesus to come and talk to you. WARNING: Don't play BF1942 with Jesus; has the walk-on-water hack. He can also fly and see through walls. This Keyboard changes the oil in your car and makes a killer rump roast. It can also potty train your dog and your kids while serving up SoftServe ice cream (vanilla only as of this writing).

The reviews are hilarious. :)

kinda like this stuff:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedbackMemberLeft&memberId=andy46477&items=250

Powerbook G5

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2003
St Augustine, FL
Good stuff. I'd rather pay for college, get a Subaru Impreza, buy a G5, get a nice house, and have some cash in a savings account than a keyboard owned by Elvis, though.

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Oh my god:
This Keyboard has the famed 'any' key.

I'm serious, This is the only keyboard being sold today that has this fabled and wanted button.

It also gives you 3 wishes, all will be granted, there are no rules for these wishes, heck I even wished For more wises and I GOT THAT WISH!

This is amazing, Because I now I have millions of dollars, and I am going to Buy ALL Of these Super Keyboards.

Very Very Great product, Buy this before I buy them out of all of them!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.