Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djcoutts

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 19, 2007
I've been a long time lurker around here, but only just registered after weeks of having absolutely no wi-fi on my iPod Touch. For over a month, I've been lurking around trying to find the answer to my problem, but to no avail so far - I figured why ask a question that someone else had already answered.

My problem is that nothing via wi-fi works - I've tried it in different places (it's everywhere around my city), but nothing has worked yet. I'll give you my wireless stuff.

Wireless Network:
Physical Address: 00-11-95-E5-33-51
IP Address: 10.0.0.9
Subnet Mask: 255.0.0.0
Default Gateway: 10.0.0.3
DNS Servers: 10.0.0.2, 203.109.252.43

I've tried putting all my details in manually into a "new" wi-fi connection on my touch, and even that didn't work.

I'm at a loss of what to do next? I've tried re-starting the router, and I even restored my iPod once, just to find out that it would make no difference to the running of wi-fi.

Any help would be appreciated!

Oh, PS: When i go onto safari or youtube or whatever, the message that comes up is "Safari cannot open the page because it can't find the server."

djcoutts

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 19, 2007
Um, well I have an ADSL modem and a router. I quoted the stuff for the router above. Need the ADSL stuff too?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.