Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xodonniedarko

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 15, 2007
North Carolina
shirt one

6jno4qq.jpg

89t9rie.jpg

shirt two

6tw4biq.jpg

8awz3te.jpg

Shaduu

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2007
Southsea
I have a wonderfully free Leopard shirt hanging around somewhere. I'd dig it out but I have college in ten minutes so I'll return to Facebook.

xodonniedarko

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 15, 2007
North Carolina
I've got two Leopard release shirts heading my soon, unless they get lost in teh mail.

How do you get those? :) That'd be awesome!

I got the orange one from a friend of my brother's.

The russian shirt, however, is a way cooler store.

Ready? Okay!

My dad went to Russian for 10 days with my church - they were there on a missions trip. On their free day, they went to a mall, and there was an Apple store. So he went in and asked an employee if he couldhis shirt! So the guy went to the back and gave him one :). Then, my dad was talking to one of the translators that was with their team, and he told her that he wished he could have gotten two, and she was like, "Oh I think my mom has one."

The chances of that...
But the back says "and what ipod are you?"

Jasonbot

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2006
The Rainbow Nation RSA
xodonniedarko said:
My dad went to Russian for 10 days with my church - they were there on a missions trip. On their free day, they went to a mall, and there was an Apple store. So he went in and asked an employee if he couldhis shirt! So the guy went to the back and gave him one :). Then, my dad was talking to one of the translators that was with their team, and he told her that he wished he could have gotten two, and she was like, "Oh I think my mom has one."

The chances of that...
But the back says "and what ipod are you?"

lol, your dad went to Russian :p

I bought them off downingp on this forum, my first ever internet purchase, paypal transaction and international shipping experience all in one! Shipping cost a fortune though but I cant wait until they come I'm going to keep the one that fits and give the other away as a christmac (lol, that was a typo but it sounds funny so Ill leave it) present.

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
Like the Leopard t-shirt!

I got a "I visited the Mothership" one with the apple logo on the back thats a few sizes too big that my uncle picked up for me... Still cool though.

Also got a ":apple: Staff" one :D My favorite :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.