Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thegrandmaster

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 3, 2007
Valhalla!
Hey guys,
I've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of GH3 on the PC/Mac, and I was under the impression that it would be a hybrid disc that was going to be for Mac and PC, but now they're saying that that won't be out until 'later this year' (not that much of this year is left) but Amazon is listing the date as December 4th, even more confusingly Amazon don't seem to be selling the PC only version of the game.

I would love to be able to get GH3 on my Macbook Pro, playing it in either Windows or OS X for Christmas.

Can anyone shed some light on the situation??

hankolerd

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2007
Seattle, WA
Last i knew was that it released. It is a pc/mac disc that it comes with, so you will be able to install it on either OS. There is no pc only version, or mac only version. its the same version, kind of like Leopard student, Leopard basic, Leopard ultimate, and Leopard 'gotta get this one' versions, they all come on the same disc. Probably the reason Amazon says, Dec. 4th is because they are most likely back ordered. Because I am pretty sure the game has been out for 2-3 weeks now.:apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.