Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

I'mAMac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 28, 2006
In a Mac box
Hey I'm going to be getting a Touch soon and I just wanted to hear if there are any outstanding problems with it. I did hear from a friend who has it that after a few weeks the screen became almost non responsive and he had to really hit it for it to sense his finger. Any one else had problems like this? Thanks.

aki

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2004
Japan
Forums are usually full of people with tech failures but my impression is that the touch is pretty reliable now. I haven't had any issues with mine. (Well, only ones that were my fault. :p )

Regarding the touchscreen, I haven't heard of that issue before so I don't imagine it's typical? I've had mine well since they came out pretty much and it's still as responsive as on day one.

If you want it, get it. If there is some kind of hardware flaw you can always get it replaced.

zirkle2007

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2007
Indiana, USA
I've got no complaints. I love it! My only issue is that my fingers are to big to accurately type! But luckily there isn't too much of that! Looks great next to the ol' MBP!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.