PDA

View Full Version : so i just made a video for my english final..

Rhosfelt
Dec 2, 2007, 01:05 AM
Yep, I really don't care if it is bad I did it all in one day and was unscripted so I am happy with the way it came out.. just figured I'd share with you guys because I am bored and not tired. :)

http://www.cyber-cancer.com/shared/english101.mov

iSaint
Dec 2, 2007, 09:20 AM
I'd give you an A for effort. Esp considering only one or two people would have that ability where I teach...a high school of 1,400.

What was the assignment? Not sure if I understood the topic and response very well.

ppc_michael
Dec 2, 2007, 09:22 AM
Cool, that was really good for one day!

Are you open to suggestions? Because the only thing that was kind of "ehh" for me was the music mix. Generally you don't want to use music with lyrics for background, because the lyrics compete with your dialog and ultimately, they'll always win. Also (lyrics or no) you might want to turn the music down a bit more during your video segments because it becomes a bit overpowering.

But yeah, cool!

Rhosfelt
Dec 2, 2007, 01:35 PM
The assignment was just to try and tie in your hero's journey through college...it was really vague and I had a hard time getting to start the project..

I know about the lyrics, I was hesitant to put them in too, however my prof is the kind of lady who is impressed by anything technological, so I might so back in and turn down the volume today.. (however I burned the DVD last night :() but I want to play it though my MBP first (the speakers simulate actual ones better than my iPod headphones..)

but thank you guys very much for watching!