Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jon Boi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 19, 2007
Manitoba, Canada
Hi!

Playing Prey on my 24" aluminum iMac (runs absolutely perfect, btw) but I need help regarding game play. I'm stuck on "The Complex" level where I'm in this cube and can't find a way out. I can see where I need to go, but I can't get there.

Please help me out!

Attachments

• prey01.jpg
    prey01.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 131

Jon Boi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 19, 2007
Manitoba, Canada
Unfortunately, I am the only thing in this room. I know where you were going with your response, but there's nothing else in here. I can see the walkway, but it's behind this "grid forcefield." Stoopid forcefield - d'oh!:mad:

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    769.1 KB · Views: 100

Aug 6, 2007
Unfortunately, I am the only thing in this room. I know where you were going with your response, but there's nothing else in here. I can see the walkway, but it's behind this "grid forcefield." Stoopid forcefield - d'oh!:mad:

You're absolutely not the only thing in the room. Check.

Jon Boi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 19, 2007
Manitoba, Canada
:eek: I see (said the blind man)! Thanks for the subtle hint. Would have prefered the hint "watch for the blue square," but none the less, THANK YOU!

Game on...

Aug 6, 2007
:eek: I see (said the blind man)! Thanks for the subtle hint. Would have prefered the hint "watch for the blue square," but none the less, THANK YOU!

Game on...

That's more of an instruction than a hint. :)

Have fun with the rest of the game.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.