Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iguess25

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 20, 2007
My 2nd ipod was stolen-30gb.. Had another 30gb but it trips alot.. Should i get another 30gb or 16gb touch? pros/cons?;)

Mercury7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 31, 2007
since you are replacing an ipod I think your main consideration should be if it will bother you having to look at it to change volume levels, songs etc....otherwise it is so far advanced over a regular ipod I can't imagine having anything else.

ScottFitz

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2007
Depends on how you use it. I want video, so I got the touch. It's amazing. But, I still have an 8gb nano that I would use for music probably. (applications would include at the gym, walking/running, on a plane) These applications is where the nano shines. I can put it in my front pocket and change volume by feel.

The touch cannot do this. I'm lucky enough to have both. While I do have some music loaded up on my touch, it's got mostly videos for when I'm on teh plane.

isshou

macrumors member
Nov 23, 2007
My 2nd ipod was stolen-30gb.. Had another 30gb but it trips alot.. Should i get another 30gb or 16gb touch? pros/cons?;)

1.- Do you remember how much out of the 30GB you used to use ?

2.- were you happy with it? very happy?

3.- Have you heard any thing about the iPT that makes it interesting to you? ;)

4.- How and where do you normally use your iPod ?

5.- Do you think it is likely the new iPod will also get stolen?

6.- Do you mind the value of the things you get stolen ?

7.- Do you love beautiful things just for the sake of its beauty ?

8.- Do you like to enjoy what life offers you ?

I think by now you should have clear what you want! :rolleyes:

By the way, I have an iPod Touch 16GB plus a lot of other iPods, and its simply great. Taste it and you will not be able to live without it! ;)

Let us know what you do!

regards,
ro

iguess25

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 20, 2007
5TH GEN IPD I GOT NOW... I love it. It just got'' MY SECOND ONE'' stolen by stupit mistake.. I only used it for music.. Didnt know yo could surf the web.. .. hmm, yall decide????

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.