Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jeff3221

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
I got the SR 2.0 GHz Macbook! It is my first laptop and first mac.

If somebody can please tell me how to post images, I will show you the unboxing and my setup.

Thanks for all of your help!

jeff3221

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
thanks. I will enjoy it. So can someone please tell me how to post pictures. When I click insert image, it asks for a url.

lil'homunculus

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2007
vancouver, bc
try the little paperclip thingy, it will ask you to choose a file. Have those shots readily available on your desktop and choose them one by one. and then select 'upload'. Godspeed, vic.;)

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 848

jeff3221

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
is there any way to make the size smaller? it says the image is too large

jeff3221

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007

RL=http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img1750aw0.jpg]
img1750aw0.th.jpg
[/URL]

I don't get why there are two ways to plug it in.

Here is everything I have(In My setup):
SR macbook 2.0 GHz
HP 17'' lcd monitor
250GB Seagate Free Agent External HD
Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 surround sound
30 GB ipod video black
HP photosmart c4280 all in one printer
apple keyboard, white older version
microsoft laser mouse 6000
avermedia tvbox 7 ( to make monitor into a tv- I reccomend this highly instead of getting a monitor and a tv)
cannon SD1000

What do you guys think?

lil'homunculus

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2007
vancouver, bc

RL=http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img1750aw0.jpg]
img1750aw0.th.jpg
[/URL]

I don't get why there are two ways to plug it in.

Here is everything I have(In My setup):
SR macbook 2.0 GHz
HP 17'' lcd monitor
250GB Seagate Free Agent External HD
Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 surround sound
30 GB ipod video black
HP photosmart c4280 all in one printer
apple keyboard, white older version
microsoft laser mouse 6000
avermedia tvbox 7 ( to make monitor into a tv- I reccomend this highly instead of getting a monitor and a tv)
cannon SD1000

What do you guys think?

i'm not allowed to tell you what to do with all this wonderful equipment due to the family oriented nature of this site. (wink, wink...) On google i think it's pronounced 'pron'. Congratulations and godspeed.:D

asuandy

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
As a student, the power adapter minus the long cord is a godsend as the wire wraps up nicely around the adapter and is perfect for the desktop power cords lecture classrooms have :)

ktbubster

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2007
US
quite possibly the best powercord idea ever, and I have yet to see another laptop with one. (not talking about the build of the powercord, I know there have been fraying problems etc lately) but the design that allows you to change it from an extension cord to just the brick is awesome IMO.

I have the long cord wired through my desk and into my powerstrip so when my computer is at home i hook it up to that, but when i bring it with me, instead of having to have an extra cord or take thewhole thing out of my powerstrip and through the holes in my desk and all that nonsense I just have to slide the brick off and take it with me and the little extra piece i keep in my bag. It works GREAT and is quite a time and space saver :) Hurrah for apple :)

jeff3221

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
I also have not had any major probs. 1 time the camera dint work and I had to restart it, and one time the track pad dint work and I had to resatrt it. Both probs were fixed. I like the keyboard, love the screen, i love the OS and I think the sound in the laptop is very good.

Achaya

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2007
Hampshire, UK
As a student, the power adapter minus the long cord is a godsend as the wire wraps up nicely around the adapter and is perfect for the desktop power cords lecture classrooms have :)

And pretty awesome for dossing rather than listening to the inane bs coming out of a lecturers mouth sometimes.

What does SR refer to?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.