Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skyrider007

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 5, 2007
Bangkok
Having owned my MBP for almost over half a year, I can confirm that it is the best laptop I've ever used so far. My screen is not yellow or even if it is - I can't notice it. Speed is still blazing fast even though boot up time has slightly increased. No scratches or dent on the casing so far. What else can I say, I am keeping this baby for at least until AppleCare expires. Lovin' it madly

Inconsequential

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2007
We need more threads like this :D

I've only had my MBP for 2 months now but I LOVE IT.

Stable, quick and 4 hours battery life at average settings :D

All is good :cool:

Techguy172

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2007
Ontario Canada

I've only had my MBP for 2 months now but I LOVE IT.

Stable, quick and 4 hours battery life at average settings :D

All is good :cool:

I think your right on that one, people see a whole bunch of problems and nothing good and then they're afraid to buy a mac but then again forums are for solving problems.

Achaya

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2007
Hampshire, UK
Vaio sucks.

My friend has one, start up time is about 10 times longer than my Mac... no joke. It's ridiculous. It's riddled with little viruses and adware that just screw it up.

I whollleeeee heartedly agree with you! My pro is the best laptop I have ever owned, and what I do have wrong with it pales in comparison to my old Dell.

RoadCyclistID

Contributor
Oct 18, 2007
Idaho
I have had my MBP 2.2 for 3 months and LOVE IT as well. I have upgraded it to 4 gigs of ram (fantastic prices out there now!) BTW I have 2 1 gig cards to sell if anyone is interested, make me a offer.. The screen is great, the machine is fast and the change over has been flawless. Glad I made the move and I wont ever be going back to a pc.

vicious7

macrumors 6502a
Jul 16, 2007
Jacked into the net...
Yep, I've had my MBP for six months now and it's been working perfectly. This little puter is a workhorse though I can't wait for Apple to release the new MPs already....please :D

Agreed my friend. The number of negative stories completely eclipse the positive ones. The vast majority of us are extremely happy with our MBP's or MB's and we need to make our voices heard more often! :)

And skyrider007, it's good to hear your MBP's still in tip top condition and still booting up fast after 6 months. Mine's 3 months old and still in immaculate condition and still running fast; it feels like I'm using a new laptop every day!

skyrider007

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 5, 2007
Bangkok
I am glad to hear that there are MBP owners out there who actually enjoys their MBPs and experience zero or few problem! :)

Thi

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2007
Same here had mine for a little under a year. Best purchase I've made. I came from a $700 Lenovo and was sooo happy to be able to ebay it. This thing will last me for another 2 years. I used to purchase new laptops every year for ~$700 and selling the old for ~$400. I finally had some cash (student) to drop on my mbp ($2k) but it will last me at least 3 yrs+.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.