Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aft

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
I searched and didnt see this sorry if I missed it. When I open links in safari that direct to a new page the page loads properly, but turn when I try to go back to the original page that I opened the link from it loads the link on that page too and gets rid of the back button so I can't go to the orignal page. Does anyone else haverhis problem?

godisjustpreten

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2007
I searched and didnt see this sorry if I missed it. When I open links in safari that direct to a new page the page loads properly, but turn when I try to go back to the original page that I opened the link from it loads the link on that page too and gets rid of the back button so I can't go to the orignal page. Does anyone else haverhis problem?

Yes. I had that problem with my Touch on many sites. More often, however, it would just launch the new window, the original window would stay the same, but there would be a progress bar (as though the page is loading - even though it's finished).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.