Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fearxtragedy

macrumors member
Original poster
May 22, 2007
alright so what i'm doing is an independent study for school for which i'm planning on making a dvd to present it. i want to display photography and some movie clips, along with the poetry and stories i've written, and music in the background. but i want it to also be sort of like a powerpoint presentation in that i want it to stop playing and wait for me to advance it. i want the music to stop and stay on one "slide" until i click it forward. is there any way to do this easily using imovie or any other mac video editing program? (also, i need my previous question answered before i can continue!)

thanks so much =]

lavrishevo

macrumors 68000
Jan 9, 2007
NJ
Use Keynote and run it from your mac. You most likely need to have all your music preloaded in itunes and switch back and forth. It will not work in what it sounds like you want to do off of a CD or DVD. This type of thing takes work so throw quick and easy out of your head. You can always hyperlink all your music and video in a Keynote or Powerpoint presentation.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.