PDA

View Full Version : cannot drag itunes playlist to ipod

bobl1951
Dec 20, 2007, 11:57 AM
Hi,
I cannot seem to manually drag any of my itune playlists on to any of my ipods. I have the new Nano, 20 gig and an 80 gig. When ever I try to drag the playlist on to the ipod, the playlist does not move. I never used to have this problem before. Any remedies? Thanks

nep61
Dec 20, 2007, 12:12 PM
Hi,
I cannot seem to manually drag any of my itune playlists on to any of my ipods. I have the new Nano, 20 gig and an 80 gig. When ever I try to drag the playlist on to the ipod, the playlist does not move. I never used to have this problem before. Any remedies? Thanks

I know this might seem obvious, but did you check off the box for the particular playlist you want synced in your music tab in iTunes?

I've actually never dragged a playlist from iTunes to my iPod... I have always done it the old fashioned way:)... plug in & sync...Hmmm :cool:

bobl1951
Dec 20, 2007, 12:18 PM
I am doing so manually because most of my ipods do not have enough space to just sync. I am not sure what you mean when you say check off the itunes play list. Please explain. Thank you very much.

acoole21
Oct 20, 2009, 02:18 PM
click on the ipod icon on the left (under devices)
go under music tab
under sync music: select the "selected playlists artists and genres"
then it will sync them onto your ipod.

emilioc95
Oct 23, 2009, 10:12 PM
click on the ipod icon on the left (under devices)
go under music tab
under sync music: select the "selected playlists artists and genres"
then it will sync them onto your ipod.

thanks you very much!!! I use to have the same problem with my iPod Nano 5G....