PDA

View Full Version : I-pod Help!!!

jiggajoyce88
Dec 21, 2007, 03:55 PM
Hey I've got two gay i-pod issues, one more important than the other;

1st) My I-pod is one month or so out of warranty and the touch controls don't work anymore, it registers on my laptop, charges and displays the lock sign when locked but doesn't register me touching, I've tried the whole center button and menu thing ten times but to no avail, can anyone please suggest something?
2nd) When adding album art manually, how do you delete a photo from a song and is there any way you can add photos by the album as opposed to song by song?
Thanks in advance for any help!

ghking
Dec 21, 2007, 04:32 PM
to add music to a whole album, hold shift and clickall the tracks in the CD (or select one and use the arrow keyes) Then drag your pic into the artwork window.

Consultant
Dec 21, 2007, 04:34 PM
Hey I've got two gay i-pod issues, one more important than the other;

1st) My I-pod is one month or so out of warranty and the touch controls don't work anymore, it registers on my laptop, charges and displays the lock sign when locked but doesn't register me touching, I've tried the whole center button and menu thing ten times but to no avail, can anyone please suggest something?
2nd) When adding album art manually, how do you delete a photo from a song and is there any way you can add photos by the album as opposed to song by song?
Thanks in advance for any help!

I am pretty sure they are NOT "gay" issues, but issues. Actually #1 is an issue, #2 is a question.

1) There is a lock slider on your iPod. Check to see whether is red or not. If red, unlock it.

2) Add photo by album: select all songs in album. Get info (right click, or Command-I), and go to appropriate place to put your album art.

Remove album art: get info on song, click on album art to select, and hit delete.

ghking
Dec 21, 2007, 04:35 PM
and to delete it, select the track and go to File>Get Info. Select the artwork tab. Click on the image and hit the Delete button.

EDIT: oops i was typing this as you entered yours Consultant

teleromeo
Dec 21, 2007, 04:37 PM
to delete artwork from a song select the track and get info (cmd-I) and click the artwork tab.