PDA

View Full Version : sorta broken 8gb iphone

ivnds
Dec 21, 2007, 06:53 PM
Ok so i guess many of you followed my various posts on the forum dealing with my phone. I did what i could and lost hope. the phone is still not working correctly, the exact problem is that it gets frozen when it grabs signal, be it wifi or from a tower.

i bought this phone 2 months ago and its been in the drawer for the best part of those 2 months, waiting for me to find a solution.

I tried flashing it to 1.1.2 and then after that didnt work i downgraded the baseband back to 1.0.2 where it is now. i have not tried virginizing the phone, i just lost hope. I guess if someone is interested and is an ATT customer, can just virginize the phone, activate it with an att sim and get it replaced for a working one. I dont have a ATT plan so i cant even go to the store.

the phone is in perfect condition, and works fine in airplane mode or with no sim, i can use the ipod and notes and calendar just fine. it still has the plastic cover over the screen (the one that it comes with), and all included stuff is there, the headset i never used.

im willing to part with it for $320 shipping included, i will provide feedback and pictures upon requests.

thanks.

PS. id also be willing to trade my phone for a fully working unlocked one plus $$, feel free to send offers.

worldwearyeyes
Dec 21, 2007, 08:44 PM
pm delivered...

magid
Dec 21, 2007, 11:08 PM
I will take it, whats your paypal?

worldwearyeyes
Dec 22, 2007, 10:25 PM
sold to me. will post when received.

ivnds
Dec 23, 2007, 02:15 AM
sold to me. will post when received.

Item was sold to this user indeed. thanks for the interest and offers.

worldwearyeyes
Dec 26, 2007, 12:41 PM
Got the iPhone as described...fast! Great seller. Thanks!

ivnds
Dec 26, 2007, 12:49 PM
Awesome buyer as well, thread may be closed now. Thanks forums!