Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chad4Mac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 20, 2002
Los Angeles
Feels like I know all of you already. I've been a MacRumors addict for some time -- ever since I bought my first Mac several months ago -- and finally decided to join in on the fun!

So, don't be startled if I respond to your forums! Ok...

(This is my official first post. No such nonsense, pointless posts will continue here after.)

Chad4Mac

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA
Hey!

Welcome to the site!
I noticed you are from the city of Angels...and I live close! I live in Palm Springs!

You should get to know me, because one day, I will be the number one poster on mac rumors!

Hehe, just kidding

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
Welcome Chad. May you enjoy many hundreds of posts at the macrumors forums! :D

Chad4Mac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 20, 2002
Los Angeles
mymemory

Well, not a whole lot. But I will say that you are from Venezuela, a macrumors regular, and have posted over 472 "posts".

That enough?:)

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by jefhatfield
welcome and join the anti zealots;)
Hey, how come the new guy gets an invite? I've been her for ages, but no one's ever invited me :(

mac15

macrumors 68040
Dec 29, 2001
Originally posted by Beej
Hey, how come the new guy gets an invite? I've been her for ages, but no one's ever invited me :(

then beej welcome
you will soon get addicted to posting news, rumors and crap:D

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000

we are not really a group at all, just some of us demetented types like to put that in our signature:D

teabgs

macrumors 68030
Jan 18, 2002
behind you
I've been here almost as long as Beej....but i don't care if Im not invited. If someone says somethring dumb I'll kick their arse independently :D

internet gansta style...

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA

hey I didn't put that there in my signature...I don't know what u are talking about!!!

ps: welcome to macrumors...maybe u should start your own group??

Taft

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2002
Chicago
Welcome Chad4Mac!

I've seen a lot of posts on this site lately that have said, "I've been looking around here for a while and finally decided to post." Its good to see that people are looking at these threads and deciding to join. Do you belong to any other forums? What made you decided to join here?

And Beej, I think EyeLikeArt is right. Start your own group. I'll sign up!! You can call it the Group of the Misfit Posters. I've been feeling a bit out of loop with the anti-zealots...*sob*...*sob*...will I ever fit in??? Heh. :D

Taft

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Okay, as of now I am officially the self-proclaimed
2nd Alternate Auxiliary Associate Assistant of the Anti-Zealot Campaign. :D

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Originally posted by Hemingray
Okay, as of now I am officially the self-proclaimed
2nd Alternate Auxiliary Associate Assistant of the Anti-Zealot Campaign. :D

As the 2nd AAAA of the A-ZC, doesn't it sort of weaken all the other members? Especially with a title and all?

I've got my own agenda, so I'll not be joining, never was one for the clique thing.

stromie952

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2002
Rochester, NY
Hi Everybody

Originally posted by Taft
I've seen a lot of posts on this site lately that have said, "I've been looking around here for a while and finally decided to post."

Speaking of which, I am going to announce my arrival to these forums that have become a daily addiction for me. I am definitely looking forward to posting with all of the others that I have read over the past months.

GO APPLE!!
(had to do it) :)

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA
Re: Hi Everybody

Originally posted by stromie952

Speaking of which, I am going to announce my arrival to these forums that have become a daily addiction for me. I am definitely looking forward to posting with all of the others that I have read over the past months.

GO APPLE!!

Welcome to the Forums!

Taft

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2002
Chicago
Re: Hi Everybody

Originally posted by stromie952

GO APPLE!!

Welcome!

Now are you ready for your initiation? Now we are going to have to do this over the net, so have to use the honor system here. Cover your face with bad makeup, strip down to your underware and then tie yourself to a tree on the front lawn of the student union building. Or do some other equally embarrassing act.

Then report back here for your membership cards, the secret handshake tutorial and your rulebook. The card will get you 3 dollars off all value meals at subway and is good for a 20% discount on family photography from Amy's Photo Hut.

I might have gone crazy over here. Hard to tell.

Welcome stromie952 and Chad4Mac.

Taft

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.