Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 18, 2005
...is dominated by games systems! In order-

• Wii
  • PSP
  • PS3
  • iPod Touch
  • DS
  • High School Musical DVD
  • Ugg Fleece Boots
  • Garmin Nuvi 200
  • Nokia N95

Sad to say the PS2 and GBA have likely died now. I think it's great to see all the systems selling so well as gifts, a very nice move for the industry. A bit shocked to see the DS and PSP not ruling the first 2 places. Given that in normal weekly sales they perform very well.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
What I find scary is the fact I have 8 of those items :eek:

Just have to get a garmin nuvi and some fleece boots then :p

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I'm wondering when the whole Ugg thing will die. Last year someone was about to pay 2x the price to get me a pair of chocolate brown tall uggs. My feet are larger than the average woman so it should not have been all that hard. My mom happened to walk into a store and saw a pair and bought them at retail price. This year my mom asked for the same but in sand. She wears the average sized shoe...6. Great! I've been to 10 stores and called many more only to end up buying her a logitech harmony remote. ;) She understands and would be pissed if I spent ebay prices on boots for her.

As for the rest of the list. I own many of those items myself but all but one was not a gift.

Vigilante

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2007
Florida.
I just think it's sad that the Musical DVD sells higher than any other DVD.

I don't know if this is just because I'm a guy, but I have never heard of Uggs before.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place

Vigilante

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2007
Florida.
Oh... those. I saw a few of those a year or two ago. They sure are damn ugly. Kinda useless, too, unless you're hunting seals. Evil seal-clubbers.

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 18, 2005
I can't believe the DS is only number 6... Maybe thats because they are as rare as the Wii at the moment. :rolleyes:

Maybe so. All the shops around here had signs up saying "DS back in stock!". But now they're all gone.

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
I'm seeing a lot of DS in stock around here(NYC) and I'm actually seeing wiis as well....gaming systems are a hot item this xmas. I got three friends that picked up a PS3 and I'm about to run out today to get my cousin a PS3(he's been bugging me long enough)

Bless

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.