PDA

View Full Version : Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones for iPod

MaxRady
Dec 24, 2007, 01:24 AM
Hey everyone,

First off, thank you for reading this. I have a question and I'm not really sure if this exists at the moment. I am looking for some sort of wireless ear bud for my iPod...the reason for this is that I have a horrible job at a printing factory, where we have major limitations. We are, however, allowed ear plugs, and if i could find some sort of wireless ear bud for my iPod, i would be much happier at the job. Any suggestions?

xXriderXx7
Dec 24, 2007, 01:51 AM
Quick search turns up a lot of wireless headsets. but no wireless earbuds, besides cell phone buds.

I could be completely wrong, but it looks like your only option is a headset, which Im guessing you cannot wear?

SXR
Dec 24, 2007, 09:51 AM
For as far as I know , iPod doesnt even have wireless stuff built in. So you cant use any wireless headphones with an iPod. You can with an iPhone , though.

kertesd
Dec 25, 2007, 03:32 PM
Im lookin for the same thing, the only thing available is this... and its a serious JOKE:

http://ilounge.com/index.php/news/comments/etymotic-to-unveil-ety8-wireless-earphones/

MaxRady
Dec 26, 2007, 04:16 PM
Yeah its real disappointing. I am thinking i will just have to put up with this until i find a new job...well thanks for all your helpful information. much love