Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NsK

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2006
I am sure that some of you mount their ipod touch in the car...I would like to know which way you choosed and how'd you did it. I wanna see some pictures of car mount for the ipod touch because I am out of idea. please anyone who mount their ipod in car, post your pics ...thanks

micsaund

macrumors 6502
May 31, 2004
Colorado, USA
I'm interested in this thread idea too. I've been wanting to put my Touch in my Civic so that it's easier to access and change podcasts/etc. I'm leaning towards a vent-mount due to the layout of my dash, but I'm interested in seeing what other solutions you all have come-up with.

Mike

Vigilante

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2007
Florida.
I'm not kidding, but... link here. :) What I actually do in my car is rest my Touch ontop of a pants pocket I ripped from a pair of my old jeans, that way I can slip it in when needed. It doesn't scratch, either!

Vigilante

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2007
Florida.
That, and the possible glare. The iPod Touch has a large screen, and if it catches the light the right way, you're screwed.

NsK

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2006
mount in car and take it off when you leave your car...not a permanent mount where the ipod stays in the car the whole time...

I''ll probably get a vent mount and then run it to my radio with 3.5mm cable to rca to my h-u

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.