PDA

View Full Version : Ipod touch car mount pics???

NsK
Dec 24, 2007, 12:13 PM
I am sure that some of you mount their ipod touch in the car...I would like to know which way you choosed and how'd you did it. I wanna see some pictures of car mount for the ipod touch because I am out of idea. please anyone who mount their ipod in car, post your pics ...thanks

micsaund
Dec 25, 2007, 10:46 PM
I'm interested in this thread idea too. I've been wanting to put my Touch in my Civic so that it's easier to access and change podcasts/etc. I'm leaning towards a vent-mount due to the layout of my dash, but I'm interested in seeing what other solutions you all have come-up with.

Mike

Vigilante
Dec 25, 2007, 10:57 PM
I'm not kidding, but... link here. :) (http://rake.sh/blog/2007/11/27/my-3-year-olds-idea-iphone-tv-on-the-refrigerator/) What I actually do in my car is rest my Touch ontop of a pants pocket I ripped from a pair of my old jeans, that way I can slip it in when needed. It doesn't scratch, either!

stevento
Dec 26, 2007, 02:23 AM
i wouldn't mount it in my car. i think its a really good idea to keep anything valuable out of sight.

Vigilante
Dec 26, 2007, 11:11 AM
That, and the possible glare. The iPod Touch has a large screen, and if it catches the light the right way, you're screwed.

quicklook2
Dec 26, 2007, 11:18 AM
That, and the possible glare. The iPod Touch has a large screen, and if it catches the light the right way, you're screwed.

makes you wonder how we drove around in the 50's-60's vehicles with all the chrome in them. hahaha

NsK
Dec 26, 2007, 01:32 PM
mount in car and take it off when you leave your car...not a permanent mount where the ipod stays in the car the whole time...

I''ll probably get a vent mount and then run it to my radio with 3.5mm cable to rca to my h-u