Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dfan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 16, 2006
I got a 16Gb iPod Touch with John Lennon on the cover. The week of manufacturing is 42. I thought the John Lennon boxes didn't appear until 45th week or later. Anyways, does any have any problems with a 42nd week Touch?

Thanks in advance.

dagored

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
I got a 16Gb iPod Touch with John Lennon on the cover. The week of manufacturing is 42. I thought the John Lennon boxes didn't appear until 45th week or later. Anyways, does any have any problems with a 42nd week Touch?

Thanks in advance.

Are you looking for problems? How does it look? How does it function? I have a week 39 and my wife has a week 38. They look and sound great. (different ear buds however) They work great and both have been jailbroken.

I'm quite sure that someone somewhere could find something wrong with it and not to their liking. If it works and plays great, don''t worry, have fun with it.

Nadav

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2007
So iPods come with John Lennon on the cover, but you can't buy any songs by The Beatles on iTunes.... :confused:

natalieb525

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2007
Mine came in a John Lennon box, but I have no problems thus far. How do you know what week your iPod touch came from?

Nadav

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2007

Attachments

• orly.jpg
    orly.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 101
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.