Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stephen =D

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 5, 2007
Heyy
i was jsut wondering what Apple is like to work for
My local store has vacancies and i was going to apply.
is it good and how much is the salary?

DiamondMac

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2006
Washington, D.C.
Heyy
i was jsut wondering what Apple is like to work for
My local store has vacancies and i was going to apply.
is it good and how much is the salary?

Starting salary is around $1,000,000 a year and all the hot women you could want!

:eek: :D

Still a fantastic job to start off with if you are interested in the business, imo

DuFFy

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2007
Phila
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe under some kind of agreement that apple emplyees are under doesn't allow them to participate in forums such as this. So I dont think you'll find any employees here. Especially ones willing to admit they are, unless their looking to get fired.

David G.

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2007
Alaska
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe under some kind of agreement that apple emplyees are under doesn't allow them to participate in forums such as this. So I dont think you'll find any employees here. Especially ones willing to admit they are, unless their looking to get fired.

Correct. People cannot post here if they currently work for Apple or have in the past year.

David G.

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2007
Alaska
I love it too. And to the OP, if you do have to leave, "So long, farewell, auf wiederesehen, goodbye." : )

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.