PDA

View Full Version : Pleas ipod help im going nuts

skinny076
Dec 28, 2007, 08:02 PM
Ok here it goes i cant add new playlist onto my ipod all that shows up is the limewire playlist and i can add new ones it shows up under the device then it says the ipod name then the limewire playlist so confusing and its driving me nuts any help????

swiftaw
Dec 28, 2007, 08:05 PM
You can't add playlists direct to the ipod. You have to add playlists in the playlist section of iTunes, then sync the playlists to the iPod

mad jew
Dec 28, 2007, 08:07 PM
...Unless you set your iPod to be manually managed rather than automatically sync with your library.

swiftaw
Dec 28, 2007, 08:10 PM
...Unless you set your iPod to be manually managed rather than automatically sync with your library.

True

skinny076
Dec 28, 2007, 08:19 PM
i did have it set on manual is that whats causing this headache

and yes the playlist sectionb does show up and just above that it says devices and my ipod and thats where my songs are stored but i can get them into different playlist just the one that is from limewire

mad jew
Dec 28, 2007, 08:27 PM
Mate, I'm really confused. Are you wanting to get playlists onto or off of your iPod? :o

skinny076
Dec 28, 2007, 08:47 PM
im trying to get them onto my ipod its just that i cant add playlist onto the devices section and thats where my songs can be played

mad jew
Dec 28, 2007, 08:56 PM
What sort of playlists are they? If they're shared playlists form another machine or device, then you won't be able to add them to your iPod.

skinny076
Dec 28, 2007, 09:03 PM
i can make my own list on the device section i can have all the music i just can organize it into the playlist