PDA

View Full Version : safari keyboard responds slow

stefan007
Dec 29, 2007, 12:05 PM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you also encouter this same problem: When surfing, the regurlarly responds very slow when writing something. Not really when filling in the URL but more when you're typing something inside a messagebox of a internetpage (so when posting, in fact).

Is it just me, or do you also notice this?

Kind regards,

Stefan

Eidorian
Dec 29, 2007, 12:08 PM
Is the page still loading or do you have a page loading in the background?

IMcD23
Dec 29, 2007, 12:10 PM
I also notice it sometimes, but it is usually when it is loading

stefan007
Dec 29, 2007, 07:37 PM
I mostly notice it when playing some music on the background. Then for instance, I go to www.gamed.nl ( I know, it's a dutch site but you should really try it) , and when I click a newsitem (on the right side) and then at the bottom of the page, you can fill in box ( a comment ) and there I notice this slowness of the keyboard. But in fact, I also notice it when filling in the box of this comment, but here there is only a little bit of slowdown.

Kind regards,

Stefan

Eidorian
Dec 29, 2007, 07:39 PM
I mostly notice it when playing some music on the background. Then for instance, I go to www.gamed.nl ( I know, it's a dutch site but you should really try it) , and when I click a newsitem (on the right side) and then at the bottom of the page, you can fill in box ( a comment ) and there I notice this slowness of the keyboard. But in fact, I also notice it when filling in the box of this comment, but here there is only a little bit of slowdown.

Kind regards,

StefanSome Javascript and Flash there. It's not slow for me here.

Can you give another example?

stefan007
Dec 30, 2007, 07:37 AM
Are you also playing music in the meantime? Here on this site there is only a little slowdown, but I find it noticeable. You don't notice anything no?

stefan007
Dec 30, 2007, 05:22 PM
I have another example. When you visit the website: www.thephantomoftheopera.com , and when you try to typ something in the search-box, it the keyboard responds very very very slow. :(

ipod touch guy
Dec 30, 2007, 05:28 PM
hi guys my ipod touch 16gb has a problem when im in safari when i type a website in. my t key sometimes does not work i think this is a bug or my touch screen please comment if u have a answer.

ipod touch guy
Dec 31, 2007, 10:27 AM
hi guys my ipod touch 16gb has a problem when im in safari when i type a website in. my t key sometimes does not work i think this is a bug or my touch screen please comment if u have a answer.

from touch guy

cheekybobcat
Dec 31, 2007, 04:28 PM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you also encouter this same problem: When surfing, the regurlarly responds very slow when writing something. Not really when filling in the URL but more when you're typing something inside a messagebox of a internetpage (so when posting, in fact).

Is it just me, or do you also notice this?

Kind regards,

Stefan

When a page is loading it responds pretty slow. Otherwise if I'm typing something before or after the page is loading such as a e-mail it works fine.