PDA

View Full Version : Ripping On Windows - Help - Used To Macs

HelixOmnimedia
Dec 29, 2007, 02:53 PM
Hello,

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread or area, but I need help.

A lot of my friends got iPod Touches for Christmas (Apple should give me money for the amount of peole I've got to buy iPods)... Anyway... they've all come to me now for help in getting their movies onto them.

I know how to do it work Mac... Handbrake, MacTheRipper = PRESTO - You're done.

How does it work on Windows?

I have downloaded a copy of Handbrake for Windows, but most (of not all) DVDs are coming up with protection problems.

MacTheRipper - gets around this for Macs, but what about for Windows?

Any and All help is much apppreciated.
THANKS

synth3tik
Dec 29, 2007, 02:56 PM
Since Apple will not give you money for telling people about iPods maybe you could charge your friends to convert their movies for them:D

HelixOmnimedia
Dec 29, 2007, 03:06 PM
Since Apple will not give you money for telling people about iPods maybe you could charge your friends to convert their movies for them:D

:D That's a fantastic idea!... but I have my own converting to day. Got loads of TV Shows on DVD for Christmas so that's taking FOREVER to do on my Mac.

Hopefully come January my PowerBook will get updated to a new MacBook Pro if I've got enough money... Then again if I charge my friends I'll get one a lot quicker. mmmm ;)

menthol moose
Dec 31, 2007, 12:59 PM
If you need to, download DVD Decrypter. It'll get rid of copy protection and move the DVD files to your hard drive so you can use Handbrake on them.

balamw
Dec 31, 2007, 01:01 PM
If you need to, download DVD Decrypter. It'll get rid of copy protection and move the DVD files to your hard drive so you can use Handbrake on them.

DVD Decrypter is long gone, try DVDfab HD Decrypter: http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

B