PDA

View Full Version : iPod nano+iPhone?

ghall
Dec 30, 2007, 11:13 AM
Hi, I just got one of the new iPod nanos, and I'm trying to figure out a way it can compliment my iPhone. It's the 8GB model. Also, can it be hooked up to a TV with the old universal dock?

kuebby
Dec 30, 2007, 12:12 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3)

The way I do it is using my nano as an iPod I can beat up on (1G 2gb). It's great when I go running, skiing or something else when I could damage my phone.

Surely
Dec 31, 2007, 09:55 AM
Hi, I just got one of the new iPod nanos, and I'm trying to figure out a way it can compliment my iPhone. It's the 8GB model. Also, can it be hooked up to a TV with the old universal dock?

I say glue-gun it to the back of the iPhone!
Then it will be like that Samsung Beyonce phone.... (why would she be listening to her own song in the commercial??)

r6girl
Dec 31, 2007, 10:20 AM

was your nano so inherently vicious right out of the box such that it began insulting your iphone immediately? or is it just occasionally rude? i've never heard of anyone having to teach their nano how to compliment others. :p

all of the new nanos (and ipod classics, ipod touch, and iphone) require updated video-out cables from apple to output video. ilounge.com has done reviews on these new cables (you can find the one on the composite cable here (http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/ipod/review/apple-composite-av-cable-ipod-iphone/)).

Surely
Dec 31, 2007, 06:35 PM
was your nano so inherently vicious right out of the box such that it began insulting your iphone immediately? or is it just occasionally rude? i've never heard of anyone having to teach their nano how to compliment others. :p

Well, I just picked up a new 8 GB iPod nano today and I've already started training it so that it is nice to all of my other Apple products. I'm preparing it so that it doesn't insult the iPhone I'm planning on getting in a couple of months. Right now I'm charging it in the timeout corner, because it called my MacBook 'whitey' and told it that it has no rhythm.
:D

Happy New Year everyone...

r6girl
Jan 2, 2008, 08:01 AM
Well, I just picked up a new 8 GB iPod nano today and I've already started training it so that it is nice to all of my other Apple products. I'm preparing it so that it doesn't insult the iPhone I'm planning on getting in a couple of months. Right now I'm charging it in the timeout corner, because it called my MacBook 'whitey' and told it that it has no rhythm.
:D

Happy New Year everyone...

that is quite proactive on your part to begin training your nano well in advance of the arrival of your iphone. :p

Surely
Jan 2, 2008, 09:39 AM
that is quite proactive on your part to begin training your nano well in advance of the arrival of your iphone. :p

I just don't want any problems. I have a feeling the nano will feel jealous and inadequate...... :D

HNY, r6girl....

tdhurst
Jan 2, 2008, 10:02 AM
[/URL]).

Dude, that was hilarious. Best grammar correction I've seen in a long time. Witty and to the point without the normal rudeness that seems to be so prevalent here.

tdhurst
Jan 2, 2008, 10:03 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3)

The way I do it is using my nano as an iPod I can beat up on (1G 2gb). It's great when I go running, skiing or something else when I could damage my phone.

I concur. It's like my nano is the take anywhere and do anything version, while my iPhone is saved for more day to day tasks.

r6girl
Jan 3, 2008, 08:04 AM
Dude, that was hilarious. Best grammar correction I've seen in a long time. Witty and to the point without the normal rudeness that seems to be so prevalent here.

thanks! but methinks i still antagonized the OP since he hasn't posted again in this thread... :(

ghall
Jan 3, 2008, 01:00 PM
I just got my nano in. And I got it set up. Yay! :D

Stampyhead
Jan 3, 2008, 01:38 PM

Sadly, I don't think the OP even caught on what she meant...