PDA

View Full Version : listen to this

idkew
Apr 22, 2002, 08:44 AM
Yeah, so last night i decide i want to watch a dvd through my ti667. i have an lcd projector so i hook it all up and the dvd player no longer decides to allow me external dvd video.

i just updated to x.1.4 and i also just got the combo upgrade so i am not sure what it is, and i was not in the mood to fix it. anyway, i start in good old 9 and dvd works fine. i watch caddyshack and all goes well. after the movie dvd player freezes during a special feature. i give the three finger salute and BOOM. no hard drive found. try again, nothing. try option, nothing. zap pram, nothing. press switch, nothing. i try disk first aid, nothing. finally i goto my friends laptop, make a startup cd with norton and it runs ok. restart, nothing. start back up off the cd, notice my hard drive is found and mounting finally, so i restart once again after selecting x as my startup and it works.

fun huh? anyway, so if you have gotten his far, i have a question: why does dvd video no longer display through s-video? is it 10.1.4 or the new combo drive?

-idkew:confused: