PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Intel Mac Mini

tMac85
Jan 1, 2008, 10:54 PM
Want to get a mac mini with intel for under $325 ....512 will be ok but 1GB would be best.
i dont need a monitor or anything else, just the mac. thanks

ktbubster
Jan 1, 2008, 11:25 PM
doubt you'll find an intel mac mini for that. the cheapest I've seen one go for here was 390 when someone was being generous. Maybe a 1.5 core solo MAYBE, but even then doubtful. Those things hold their value WELLLLL

There is a g4 being sold for 365 here. You will probably be lookig at 400ish... perhaps a refurb for 429 on a good early morning via the apple store.

chosenwolf
Jan 2, 2008, 12:22 AM
You can find a used intel solo mac mini for $325 if you are patient. Try other resources besides macrumors marketplace such as ebay or craigslist.

tMac85
Jan 2, 2008, 12:30 AM
I can be patient . I'm just looking to spend as little as possible.

Haven't tried craigs list yet so I'll give that a shot

dwl017
Jan 5, 2008, 06:56 PM
doubt you'll find an intel mac mini for that. the cheapest I've seen one go for here was 390 when someone was being generous. Maybe a 1.5 core solo MAYBE, but even then doubtful. Those things hold their value WELLLLL

There is a g4 being sold for 365 here. You will probably be looking at 400ish... perhaps a refurb for 429 on a good early morning via the apple store.

That $390 Mini was sold by me to another MR member and your right looking back I gave it away, plus it had 2GB of ram. The MR member received it yesterday it was a east coast to west coast delivery so it took a few days with the holidays.