PDA

View Full Version : Feeler/FS: Macbook Pro C2D

Ryan T.
Jan 2, 2008, 04:46 PM
Like new Macbook Pro. Still has ~6 months of warranty left.

I have a neoprene slipcase I'll include, along with the original box, documents and CD's.

No dents, dings or ugly scratches. A solid 9.5/10 on condition, and never a problem with it mechanically.

Specs are as follows:

2.16GHz Core 2 Duo
3GB RAM
120GB Hard drive
Bluetooth, Airport Wireless
Radeon 128MB x1600 graphics card
15" LCD screen

Washed with iKlear once a week since I bought it.

Ryan T.
Jan 2, 2008, 09:57 PM
based on eBay prices it looks like I could expect something in the $1500 range on the forums (ebay is $1600-$1900). I'd be willing to accept offers in that range.

nate13
Jan 2, 2008, 11:07 PM
based on eBay prices it looks like I could expect something in the $1500 range on the forums (ebay is $1600-$1900). I'd be willing to accept offers in that range.

why are you getting rid of it?

Ryan T.
Jan 2, 2008, 11:32 PM
why are you getting rid of it?

No particular reason. I think I'll be going back to a Macbook, since I primarily use my notebook on the couch, and the 15" is a tad too big to be comfortable. I'll see if they release an ultraportable I like, but a built in optical is very nice.

Ryan T.
Jan 3, 2008, 05:16 PM
Doesn't seem to be too much interest at the $1500 price point...is that really too high?

phungy
Jan 3, 2008, 06:04 PM
I don't think its the pricing, its that MacWorld is around the corner and many are waiting to see what products are going to be announced. Best of luck!

fromalk
Jan 3, 2008, 06:21 PM
would you be interested in a trade with a 24' imac (latest generation, with 2gb of ram) or shipping it to europe (I'll pay for the expense off course)

fromalk
Jan 5, 2008, 06:06 AM
Litle update,

could you post some pictures of it please?
You still have the bill / proof of purchase for it I asume?

Shipping dosn't have to be to europe anymore, but is it ok for you if someone would come and pick it up?

Regards Stijn

Ryan T.
Jan 5, 2008, 02:43 PM
Litle update,

could you post some pictures of it please?
You still have the bill / proof of purchase for it I asume?

Shipping dosn't have to be to europe anymore, but is it ok for you if someone would come and pick it up?

Regards Stijn

Yes, pick up would be fine.

I'll post some pictures soon. I may have a buyer, but I'll keep everyone updated.

Yes, original receipt will be provided.

Ryan T.
Jan 7, 2008, 08:29 AM
No longer for sale, sorry.