PDA

View Full Version : FS: Guitar Hero III Mac/PC Hybrid (with USB guitar) - SOLD.

fishkorp
Jan 3, 2008, 06:24 PM
As mentioned in my Blu-Ray player sale thread, I just ordered a PS3 so I can get Rock Band. So I'm going to pick up the PS3 version of GH used off a co-worker. I have no need for 2 versions of it and would rather the PS3 version for the wireless guitar. I did create an online account using the key/license on the manual, but I can call Aspyr and see if that can be terminated or transfered to the new owner. The game and controller work fine and are in perfect condition. I'm asking $50 shipped for the game + controller, or if you're interested in a 2nd Xplorer controller with it, $100 shipped for the whole package (second guitars run $59.99 at stores and are sold out almost anywhere, so they're getting more expensive on eBay as they become harder to find). I installed in Vista and OS X on a 17" 2.4ghz C2D MBP with 4GB RAM and it ran great for me (only playing on easy and medium, not quite good enough to move up to anything harder).

itcheroni
Jan 3, 2008, 06:51 PM
So it includes the game and guitar? And this can be played on my macbook? If so, I call dibs. Can you post pics?

fishkorp
Jan 3, 2008, 07:06 PM
According to the system requirements it won't work on a MacBook. Integrated Intel video is not supported.

I can post pics tomorrow.

*edit*
Think I have a buyer already. Will update if so.

marclapierre13
Jan 4, 2008, 12:28 PM
SOLD to me :D

fishkorp
Jan 4, 2008, 01:14 PM
Sold