PDA

View Full Version : A few things I need to sell

Reflow
Jan 3, 2008, 08:12 PM
All here are a few things that I found in my basement. Since I been off for the past 2 weeks I felt the need to clean up. So here goes

Used iBook 12” battery model number M8403 S/N LW134KJVK89. I don’t think it is on the recall list. Last I remember that it last about hour or so. Best Offer
Brand new invoca 4in1 remote. $25 shipped. Info can be found Here (http://www.smarthome.com/8068.html?src=WG1010158)
Airport Extreme Base Station (older cone one with antenna port) - $60 shipped
iCurve – $20 shipped
Nextel i70 wall charger and car charger. Will work with other models (lost my Nextel phone) - Make offer
Verizon Broadband USB720 card (got this on MR from Skoker) I don’t need it anymore, finally got a desk job so I’m not on the road that much anymore. – Make offer

All items are in excellent condition. All items will either come out of Media, Pa or Wilmington, De. I do have references on eBay under Jlwolfer. I am also up to trades and or local pickups if you are in the area.

mrzeve
Jan 3, 2008, 08:15 PM
interested in the wireless keyboard. would love it and the mouse for a deal. let me know

Reflow
Jan 3, 2008, 08:17 PM
interested in the wireless keyboard. would love it and the mouse for a deal. let me know

Sure make offer here or PM. That works for me

SoLibertyDies
Jan 4, 2008, 01:14 AM
Hey, will the Tiger install dvd's work on a ppc?

SuperCompu2
Jan 4, 2008, 05:42 AM

They never released a UB Tiger version for retail, so yes. These will work on PPC Macs

tsvb
Jan 4, 2008, 07:03 AM
If you might mouse sale doesn't go through I can pay asap.

Reflow
Jan 4, 2008, 02:13 PM

Yes and it's still for sale.

Reflow
Jan 6, 2008, 12:04 AM
I just updated the items that are sold and still pending. All items are best offer, as I would like to sell this stuff off. If they donít sell by the end of the week I guess it will be off to eBay.

Thanks

Reflow
Jan 6, 2008, 06:10 PM
Added iBook battery and Invoca 4in1 remote