PDA

View Full Version : Syncing while on screen lock

pina-p9
Jan 4, 2008, 07:52 PM
damn guys, my ipod 3g nano was working like a charm until this.

I usually leave my iPod on screen lock when I'm going to be away for a while so that my brothers don't get it and drain my battery.

So after a while I grabbed my iPod to update it with more music. However, I forgot to take out the screen lock. I plugged in my iPod to my MacBook, and nothing happened. I open iTunes to check it out but my iPod wasn't even displayed. I check my desktop and the icon isn't even there.

Not only did I have my iPod on screen lock, but also on the switch that locks the click wheel. Guess what? I unplug my iPod to unlock the screenlock. First I use the switch to unlock the click wheel first. Unfortunately, it appears as if the clickwheel is still locked and the little logo of the lock on the top left of the screen is still visible wether the clickwheel is (supposed to) be locked or onlocked.

It doesn't matter which side the switch is on, the clickwheel is still locked either way. I have a feeling that I'm screwed, but any ideas you guys have would be much appreciated.

ashjamben
Jan 14, 2008, 08:53 AM
have you tried reseting it? hold down the middle button and menu until the screen goes blank.

thats all i can think of mate