For Sale:

17 Inch Macbook Pro

- 17 inch Matte Screen
- Built in iSight camera
- 100 GB HDD
- 1 GB Ram
- OSX 10.5
- 2.16 GHz Intel Core Duo Processor

This has been a fantastic computer, however I bought a new Macbook because I needed something a bit more portable. It has a few cosmetic flaws, a few minor scratches (shown in pictures) and a little bit of wear on the keyboard. All the keys can still be seen clearly, and all the keys work perfectly. The screen is in great condition. I have yet to find any dead pixels. It comes with all the original accessories; charger, adapter, and IR remote. I even have my Apple Stickers which I know everyone loves. This laptop does NOT have a warranty on it. It is out of the first year of warranty (Purchased March 2006).

The one negative about this laptop is that I am not able to include my OSX discs with it. I have misplaced my Tiger discs and I share a Leopard family pack so I cannot part with it.

The price I am asking for is $1500.00 + shipping. I am willing to ship anywhere, and anyhow, provided it is covered for by the purchaser. I am also open to negotiations, and possibly even a trade for a 15 inch MBP.

If you have any questions, feel free to respond to this thread, email me at mikelong622@gmail.com, or send me an IM at michaellong622. I usually always have my computer on so I usually can respond fairly quick.

Thank You.