PDA

View Full Version : FS: XBox 360 Rock Band Set $140 shipped

JackSYi
Jan 6, 2008, 03:17 PM
I have the Rock Band set for the Xbox 360. It includes the drumset, guitar, microphone, and the game itself. It does not however include the usb hub, (which any usb hub will work with). Fully functional, no defects, played for less than two months. $140 shipped from California. I am a longtime and legitimate seller, please ask around for feedback. This price is negotiable, but since I am including shipping via FedEx, I believe it is a fair price. But if you are interested don't be afraid to make an offer. Thanks! Contact me at: jacksyi@gmail.com.

Zman5225
Jan 6, 2008, 07:03 PM
Just wanted to chime in for those that might be on the fence about this game. This game is huge amounts of fun with friends. Without, it's still a blast to play on xbox live but it gets crazy fun with at least 2-3 other people friends/family whatever.

Most fun i've had with a videogame in forever.

Great shipped price btw!

Z

wyatt23
Jan 6, 2008, 07:14 PM
played it recently. i can't beat GH3 yet on hard and this game i can play on expert. SO much fun. you actually have effects you can swap through. the singing is awesome ESP with a few drinks in you. the drums actually make you better at drums (contrary to the guitar part of the game).

i just bought DS, and router, and will be buying an R4DS... if not this would be mine.