PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: White 2.0ghz Macbook

odinsride
Jan 7, 2008, 08:08 AM
I am getting rid of my Macbook since I don't really need it - specs are below:

2.0ghz C2D, 1gb RAM, 80gb HDD, Superdrive, OS X 10.4

It's basically the mid-range stock Macbook from last spring.

I will also be including:

- Bluetooth Apple Keyboard (older white model)
- Aussie Bag sleeve/pouch
- Radtech Keyboard Cover/Screen protector
- Apple Mini-DVI -> DVI adapter
- All the original materials that came with the Macbook (box, manuals, restore discs, etc)

The Macbook is in excellent condition - I keep it clean and haven't moved it around a whole lot. It has some scratches on the top and bottom of the casing (the kind you only see if you hold it at an angle to a light), but I think these scratches are inevitable on any Macbook.

I plan on selling locally on craigslist, and I'm just wondering what I should ask for. I'm thinking $900 - does that seem too high? too low? Let me know, thanks!

Also, any tips for selling something like this on CL? I've never sold a high ticket item there and I know there are a lot of scams and stuff going on, so any advice on that would be welcome as well.

Thanks

CRAZYBUBBA
Jan 8, 2008, 09:30 AM
$900 does seem high. I don't know if everyone would want the BT keyboard either.. If I had to quote a price I'd say $800 shipped minus the keyboard on MR... more on Ebay.

Cybergypsy
Jan 8, 2008, 09:36 AM
Seems high to me too, have a 2.2 4G of ram and all box's listed for 1000.00.....

CRAZYBUBBA
Jan 8, 2008, 09:41 AM
Seems high to me too, have a 2.2 4G of ram and all box's listed for 1000.00.....

^^^^ That is a bargain.

odinsride
Feb 6, 2008, 11:51 AM
fwiw, I sold on ebay for $900 shipped..I was reasonably happy with this :)

Star Destroyer
Feb 6, 2008, 12:37 PM
Do you still have that Keyboard?
I would be interested if the price is right.

odinsride
Feb 6, 2008, 12:42 PM
Do you still have that Keyboard?
I would be interested if the price is right.

No, I sold everything on ebay