PDA

View Full Version : WTB: UK Wireless Mighty Mouse + UK Wireless Ultra Thin Keyboard

::Lisa::
Jan 7, 2008, 12:48 PM
As title says, I'm looking for;

An Apple ultra thin wireless keyboard,
A wireless Mighty Mouse (pref the latest version).

I'd prefer if both of these were brand new, but will accept VGC. Just let me know with what you have and actual pictures.

I can buy from the US but would probably be too much with shipping. If you do have one (or the other) do lt me know anyway but tell me shipping costs to England and we'll see.

Thanks for looking,
Lisa

Jan 14, 2008, 11:13 AM
Still looking for these although, please could someone in the UK advise me on how much I should be paying for these?

I spotted a new keyboard on eBay for 44.50 + 7.99 delivery (52.49 total). I don't know if its the current version so posting picture here: http://i5.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/ca/89/e26e_1.JPG

And a wireless mighty mouse for 37.20 total. I know they are 49.99 new at Apple, but I hear they're are 2 versions old and new. What is different on the new version so I can ask.

Cheers.

MisterEd
Jan 14, 2008, 11:50 AM
Still looking for these although, please could someone in the UK advise me on how much I should be paying for these?

I spotted a new keyboard on eBay for 44.50 + 7.99 delivery (52.49 total). I don't know if its the current version so posting picture here: http://i5.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/ca/89/e26e_1.JPG

And a wireless mighty mouse for 37.20 total. I know they are 49.99 new at Apple, but I hear they're are 2 versions old and new. What is different on the new version so I can ask.

Cheers.

Sounds to me like you're not really saving any real money over buying these from the Apple store... remember that you can get education discount from them too (if applicable).
Surely it's worth a few pounds extra for the added security and everything?

Ed

Jan 15, 2008, 07:21 AM
Sounds to me like you're not really saving any real money over buying these from the Apple store... remember that you can get education discount from them too (if applicable).
Surely it's worth a few pounds extra for the added security and everything?

Ed
Yeah, your right there for the keyboard. Would be easier if we actually had an Apple store here in Notts, so I'll look at the resellers in town see if I can pick one up without the delivery costs which would be the cheapest way.

I might still pick up a Mighty Mouse new off eBay as it's over 10 saving.

Thanks, might as well close this.