PDA

View Full Version : WTB: AppleTV, G4 Cube

matticus008
Jan 7, 2008, 11:26 PM
Edit: Deals pending for both items. I will update the status again if I need to go to an alternate plan. Thanks for all the responses and PMs!
---------

Looking to buy a G4 cube (any with VGA and/or TV out will do) or a used 40GB AppleTV for an embedded project.

Looking to spend no more than $200 shipped on the ATV (I can get a refurb for $219 shipped); willing to go slightly higher for the right cube.

Reply to thread or PM. Thanks!

California
Jan 8, 2008, 06:08 AM
Looking to buy a G4 cube (any with VGA and/or TV out will do) or a used 40GB AppleTV for an embedded project.

Looking to spend no more than $200 shipped on the ATV (I can get a refurb for $219 shipped); willing to go slightly higher for the right cube.

Yes, I have a great Cube -- 450mhz 512 ram 20 gig unused hd. Also have a monitor and Cube speakers. Let me know!

dannyar
Jan 8, 2008, 11:16 AM

Im currently selling my 40gb Apple TV. Perfect condition, barely used and contains all orignal boxes and accessories and is still under the 1 year of applecare. Willing to let it go for $200 shipped. References on ebay under blucrewbucks, 100% feedback and paypal verified. Let me know if your intrested.