PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Annoyed

iEric
Oct 8, 2003, 11:04 PM
MY GOD!! I ORDERED AN IPOD AROUND THE 2ND WEEK OF SEPTEMBER AND IT STILL HASN'T ARRIVED! THEY STILL HAVEN'T SHIPPED IT OUT! WHATS TAKING SOOO LOOONG!!!??? GEEZ DAMN...I WANT MY IPOD!! AND I BOUGHT A G5 WITH IT AND THE G5 CAME AN THEY BILLED ME FOR BOTH, BUT NOPE, THE IPOD STILL HSAN'T ARRIVED. AND I'VE CALLED THEM SO MANY TIMES, THAT THEY ACTUALLY ASKED ME TO STOP CALLING. WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT I HAVE TO KEEP CALLING. MAYBE IF YOU SHIPPED IT ! RIGHT?

Sun Baked
Oct 8, 2003, 11:08 PM
Let me give you a hand, to nudge you in the direction I can see you're moving with this statement...

http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=519751

mmmdreg
Oct 9, 2003, 04:18 AM
Actually that is kinda dodgy. iPods are always more stocked than G5's I thought. They should've come together at least. i hope it didn't get lost somewhere. Good luck with it.

Horrortaxi
Oct 9, 2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Sun Baked
Let me give you a hand, to nudge you in the direction I can see you're moving with this statement...

:D :D :D

oldschool
Oct 9, 2003, 11:21 AM
If you are phoning so much that they remember you, and tell you not to phone, they must be giving you some sort of reason as to why you haven't received your ipod. What is this reason?