PDA

View Full Version : WTB: PC Laptop

rozwell
Jan 8, 2008, 11:21 AM
Any one have a PC laptop sub $300? I dont want to sacrifice another Mac of any age to experimentation, hence the request for a PC. I will be using and abusing it (mostly for electronics applications, board design, testing homebrew devices, etc..). Let me know what you got.

dannyar
Jan 8, 2008, 11:28 AM
Any one have a PC laptop sub $300? I dont want to sacrifice another Mac of any age to experimentation, hence the request for a PC. I will be using and abusing it (mostly for electronics applications, board design, testing homebrew devices, etc..). Let me know what you got.

I have a 1 year old Dell XPS m140 Notebook that has a bad hardrive. Its in brand new condition as my sister would load it up with crap and it crashed the HD and my parents are to lazy and cheap to try and fix it. Ill let it go for $300 shipped if intrested.

nate13
Jan 8, 2008, 02:26 PM
I have a 1 year old Dell XPS m140 Notebook that has a bad hardrive. Its in brand new condition as my sister would load it up with crap and it crashed the HD and my parents are to lazy and cheap to try and fix it. Ill let it go for $300 shipped if intrested.

damn, what are the specs on that? i'd pick that up...

AlexH
Jan 8, 2008, 02:43 PM
I have an old Dell Inspiron 4150. It's a Pentium 4 Mobile 1.7GHz or 1.8GHz.

The good:
1. It works fine
2. Screen looks good
3. Everything works as it should

The bad:
1. The battery won't hold a charge, so it needs to be plugged in
2. There's a small crack in the hard plastic shell behind the screen. It doesn't affect the screen though, like I said, everything works.
3. No operating system included. Not that big of a deal, you could use Ubuntu.

I have pics, and I'd sell it for $150 shipped (only in the U.S., and I only take Paypal).

dannyar
Jan 8, 2008, 02:52 PM
damn, what are the specs on that? i'd pick that up...

I beleive its running a centrino solo processor, 1 gb ram, 80-100 gb HD, CDburner/dvd player. Its in perfect condition with a perfect battery. Just needs HD replacement. If intrested PM me.