PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2GB RAM 1.66Ghz CoreDuo Mac Mini w/Cam $550 SOLD

firstapple
Jan 8, 2008, 09:45 PM
As the title states, I have for sale a MacMini Core Duo, 1.66Ghz, 2 GB RAM...

As seen in the screenshot, this machine has Leopard OS X installed, but I do not have the restore disks for it. However, I do have the original Mac OS X 10.4.5 Install Disks (With iLife '06 and the famous -and better- iMovie HD). Also this will come with all the documentation as well as original box.

This baby comes fully equipped with:

120GB HD
Superdrive
Apple Remote
DVI to VGA connector

Mac2Sell says retail is around $560 for this... I am looking for $500.

I also have a white wireless keyboard as well as a wireless Mighty Mouse if anyone is interested...

Also, have this Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 Web Cam for $60:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8380593&type=product&id=1179165373906

Last Post Shows Final Price!

jeremy.king
Jan 9, 2008, 09:40 AM
Is the RAM stock or an upgrade? If an upgrade, what brand?

firstapple
Jan 9, 2008, 10:15 AM
I really have no idea... I am going to imagine that it is not apple RAM, but i bought it the way it is from someone else, so I don't know. Is there a way to tell without opening it up?

DianeL19
Jan 9, 2008, 10:31 AM
I will give you $400..........
After next Tuesday, you will be lucky to get $300.

firstapple
Jan 9, 2008, 10:48 AM
What for? Just the mac mini or is that for the entire setup?

If the entire setup, then no thanks...
If for just the mac mini I will let you know once I am done getting PMs and macworld is over.

MovieCutter
Jan 9, 2008, 11:19 AM

Apparently you know something we don't...:rolleyes:

jeremy.king
Jan 9, 2008, 11:28 AM
I really have no idea... I am going to imagine that it is not apple RAM, but i bought it the way it is from someone else, so I don't know. Is there a way to tell without opening it up?

The guy you bought it from says Apple installed the RAM, this helps with those worried about RAM quality and warranty issues.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=377904

I might be interested, would just need to raise the funds.

firstapple
Jan 9, 2008, 11:39 AM
PM sent to you Kingjr...

Yes, I believe Apple did all the upgrades to the computer, at least that is what I was told. If there was a way to check, again without opening it up, I would be glad to figure it out for you all...

Also, as you can see by the thread posted above I am taking quite a hit here on the price (as is expected) but thats what happens in the tech world. Please no low ball offers, ie 300-400

Thanks for all the interest so far!

firstapple
Jan 10, 2008, 10:00 PM
Well I got a new Black MacBook, so I need this thing gone...

PM me some offers...

I am looking at $500 shipped for just the mac mini... If you want, I will even throw in the Camera for $50 more.. So $550 shipped for the MacMini and Camera.

I am going to be holding on to the Mouse, Keyboard, and HD unless of course someone makes a decent offer for everything...

BTW, the camera works great with the MacMini... I used it every night to talk with my gf. Has a mic included in it and everything!

$550 shipped MacMini and Compatible Camera!

I saw just the MacMini posted this morning on Apple's website for over $600, with less RAM and no camera!

firstapple
Jan 15, 2008, 09:57 PM
Sold on Craigslist! Thanks for the interest!

MovieCutter
Jan 15, 2008, 10:58 PM

Good all Diane :rolleyes:

firstapple
Jan 15, 2008, 11:00 PM
Lol...